The International Conference on Social Science, Economics and Art (ICSSEA) 2011 organized by Indonesian Students Association Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia provides a place for academicians and professionals with inter-disciplinary/ multi-disciplina ry interests related to social sciences to meet and interact with each other. The conference is going to be held on 14 – 15 January 2011 near Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. The conference theme “Cutting-Edge Sciences for Future Sustainability” will highlight on research topics that cover every disciplines in all fields of social sciences.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN and will be submitted to the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Thomson Reuters), CiteSeerX, and Google Scholar for indexing. Revised and expanded versions of selected papers from the proceeding will be published in the Journal of Asian Society for International Relations and Public Affairs (JASIRPA).
We welcome academicians, scientists, professionals and graduate students to submit qualified and state-of-art research papers in all aspects of social sciences, economics and arts. The paper may focus on practice, research or theory. The conference scopes include (but not limited to) the followings:
- Arts & Humanities : Linguistics; Ethnic/Cultural Studies
- Economics & Business : Economics and Development Studies; Finance and Banking; Financial Accounting; Auditing and Taxation; Business Policy and Strategy; Operations and Management Information Systems; Syariah Economics
- Education : Curriculum & Instructional Technology; Educational Psychology & Counselling; Educational Management, Planning & Policy; Educational Foundations & Humanities; Language & Literacy Education; Mathematics & Science Education
- Law : Banking and Bussiness Law; International Law; Criminology and Criminal; Shari’ah Law
- Islamic Studies : Shari’ah; Usuluddin and Philosophy; Arabic and Islamic Civilisation Studies; Dakwah and Leadership Studies; Al-Quran and Al-Sunnah Studies
- Social Sciences : Psychology & Human Development; History, Political Sciences and International Relations; Public Administration and Public Governance; Anthropology and Sociology; Media & Communication; Regional Studies
- Deadline of full paper submission 20 August 2010
- Notification of acceptance 30 September 2010
- Early Bird Registration 5 November 2010
- Registration and Camera Ready submission 19 November 2010
- Conference dates 14 & 15 January 2011
The PDF version of this Call for Papers can be downloaded at this link ICSSEA 2011 CFP.
Any updated information may be referred to the conference website at http://icssea.ppiukm.org/.